Sansevieria, Mother-in-law's tongue
Fits 12cm+ pots
About Sienna - Snake Plant
Sienna is a fantastic indoor plant for anyone just starting out. She hails from the tropical areas of Western Africa and is known to bring many benefits as well as being incredibly easy to care for.
Sienna the Snake Plant also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
An easy to look after, attractive indoor plant that has to be part of your collection.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Sienna can range in sizes from 25-35cm.
- Water: When soil dry's out be sure to give good water, allowing the water to drain into the soil sufficiently.
- Light: Very capable of thriving in low or high levels of light but would prefer lots of bright light if possible.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures between 16°C to 24°C are perfectly fine for Sienna.
- Humidity: Happy with most levels of humidity.
- Toxicity: Toxic if ingested.