Fits 12.5cm+ pots
About Seb - ZZ Plant
When it comes to easy plant maintenance, it doesn't get much easier than Seb the ZZ Plant. That's what makes this such a brilliant plant for plant parents of all levels.
The beautiful dark green glossy leaves that work their way up the wonderfully narrow stems add to the allure of this indoor plant.
Seb also works as a home air pollutant filter. Toxic gases from around the home are absorbed and broken down. Cleaner air and more oxygen mean healthier and happy individuals with greater productivity and less stress!
One of our favourites, Seb is the perfect addition to any collection, whether it's your first or your fifty-first houseplant.
Plant Info Guide
- Size: Seb can range in sizes from 30-40cm.
- Water: Water when the soil gets dry but be careful not to overwater. A rather hardy plant that will cope with periods of drought.
- Light: Happy in most light conditions, whether it's lots of bright light or areas shade. However, best to avoid direct sunlight.
- Temperature: Normal room temperatures between 16°C to 24°C are perfectly fine for Seb.
- Humidity: Normal household humidity works perfectly well for Seb.
- Toxicity: Mildly toxic to humans and pets.